|san diego & south dakota
||[Dec. 2nd, 2004|01:26 am]
|||||echo & the bunnymen - paint it black||]|
I'm going to attempt to update this thing more often - something I've said in the past, I know...
I'm finally back in santa cruz after about two weeks being gone! My 'vacation' began in hollywood at ghoul school (which turned out to be a lot less "hardcore" than I'd imagined - they played swamp thing for crying out loud), then took a sharp turn to south dakota for an old friends wedding, and ended back up in so-cal. I was supposed to drop mi_chi_jung off at the airport on sunday but we missed her flight. So instead we stayed at my moms house in san diego for a few days hiding out from immigration. I managed to get her to her flight today on time, so here I am now drinking gallo's merlot and indulging in malaise.
- got a cowboy hat
- correctly identified my 50+ year old waitress in south dakota as a stoner
- didn't die on the drunken drive home from ghoul school, and again at funeral
- met an (ex)member of eNTERNAINME.nt, his charming girlfriend, and mischievous cats
- took a week hiatus from smoking, then got ripped from a single j of sd-grade mexican
- spent almost an entire extra week with someone very special to me
- got to be the best man in a wedding - toast behind the ( cutCollapse )